Special Holiday Deals
The year 2017 is full of good news. Have you ever heard that this Brazilian annual calendar has nine extended holidays? Enjoy one or many of them at your Urban Resort, in the “Marvelous City”!
The Holiday Package includes upgrade to sea view, breakfast at Tano Cucina Italiana restaurant, late check out until 6pm and 20% discount at Cantô Gastrô & Lounge and Tano Cucina Italiana restaurants (except alcoholic beverages). Offer valid for a minimum stay of 3 days in the periods below:
From April 13th to April 16th (from Thursday to Sunday)
Or from April 14th to April 17th (from Friday to Monday)
From April 20th to April 23rd (from Thursday to Sunday)
Or from April 21st to April 24th (from Friday to Monday)
World Labor Day:
From April 28th to May 1st (from Friday to Monday)
Or from April 29th to May 2nd (from Saturday to Tuesday)
From June 15th to June 18th (from Thursday to Sunday)
Or from June 16th to June 19th (from Friday to Monday)
WHY GRAND HYATT RIO DE JANEIRO?
Unique gastronomy, luxurious infrastructure, breathtaking design and “Carioca spirit”. Located between the sea and the lagoon, in one of the most privileged places of Rio, Barra da Tijuca, the Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro will surprise you with natural beauties of the preserved area in the Reserva. The variety of programming in the hotel allows you to disconnect from the routine of everyday life. Those who are looking for fun in the surroundings will fall in love with the West Zone entertainment itineraries: theaters, cinemas, hiking, boat rides, concert halls, and shopping centers. Last but not least, our guests can enjoy the exclusive beach service with comfort and safety.
- Atiaia Spa: Spa service with international standard;
- Unique gastronomy: Cantô Gastrô & Lounge (Brazilian), Tano Cucina Italiana (Italian) and Shiso (Japanese). All designed by the Brazilian architect Arthur Casas;
- Pool and becah service with comfort and safety;
- "Carioca" activities on the beach: slackline, volleyball, football, frescobol, surf, standup paddle, jogging / walking, bicycles and functional training.
- Fitness Center: 24h gym, pilates class, yoga and stretching;
- Camp Hyatt: Children's play area (for children up to 12 years old)
- Stunning views of the sea and the Marapendi Lagoon, both in the preserved area of the Reserva;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Airy, large and modern spaces;
- Apartments decorated with works by renowned Brazilian artists;
- Executive floor with exclusive check-in, daily cocktail and access to meeting room;
- Marapendi Lounge: reserved area for those arriving before check-in or leaving after check-out;
- Valet Parking.